Monday, November 10, 2008

Angle By My Side

Things happened for reasons. Agree. Problems happily come and knock my door. Couldn't resist. 10tion rise to the limits till I want to surrender my soul to the evil king. Let the death devil take me away from this world, so that I can end everything. Night, I dream of Him. My mighty creator. God! He takes my hands and take me into his arms. Feel so warm and peace.
Alarm rang! Time to work! My head heavy filled with worries and try to solve 1 by 1. I don't have annybody to turn to. So I pray..... seeking for help. "Angel come in any form" I agreed. I went to see this truly helpful person which help me everytime I needed help. Everytime I went to see her, I felt so..... :-l I like hopeless person. Sorry to trouble you again and again dear. I only can pray for you in my prayer to repay you. You're the angle! I don't have to say who is the angle but you know who you are dear. Thank you for everything. I wish I could turn all things around to be better. I hope....
Thank you. Thank you. I hope I would not disturb you again. Thanks a lot! May god bless you!

1 comment:

rambomadonna said...

babe... but the devil wears Prada ... wanna be the devil ...