Sunday, December 21, 2008

HOME

Can't wait to be home... Is CHRISTMAS guys! Im so excited! I hv bought s/thing for my family. Mummy got her neckles, father got his brand new wallet, Boy got new sweater from ECHO, Sis got her new hand-bag. Everyone happy.... how bout me??? No gift... :-( huhuhu
I don't mind... most important is they all in good health.
I wanna wish everybody a verry happy christmas. May God bless all of us. Sharing is good, so share what u can to your loves one, friends, and familys. And don't forget those who unfortunate like us, they are christ family too.
MERRY CHRISYMAS! Hohoho.......

1 comment:

mohdsazali said...

sorrryyyyyy lamabat wish you happy christmas... beter late then never kan?.....

hope you enjoyla cuti kali nie... i tak leh cuti bos tak kasi... geramnyer... tapi jumaat n isnin nie dah apply .....