Friday, September 12, 2008

Hmmm......

After I reached my very own home-sweet-home, "it's too late to apologize, it's too late......." phone rang with One Republic ft. Timbalan's hit song. Text! Surprise but I stil keep cool. A text from Ucop Sontorian the 'New Village Boy'. Wonder what he want this time?! And shockin' content " Dia dgn bangga bercerrrrr psl kerja dia gan konco sepesen dkt D'End depan i. Dia kater time kiter pulak wat keje mcm budak2 malu2 kucing. i cuma mampu ttawa kecil tp dlm ati sumpah seranah atas KELAHARAN mulut org tua ittew". What the hell....?! It seem like someone was talking behind and made it as a hillarious joke of the day. Whatever....... does he think that he is better than us... That damn 'M' much more like a clown in a jump-suit match blue tie! (GERAM) I've lost respect for 'M' in some part....

Share this story with my a'a (a person makes no room for others ;-P ), a'a cool me down with a surprise treat at SEED cafe in Mid Valley for buka puasa. A'a came with the cute Soleha, she is 1 of the fitness's staf. I've odered nasi lemak, a'a & Soleha odered hainan chicken rice. I totally forget bout the damn 'M'. I pray to God to give me strenght and patient while going through all these. I know HE listen to me & love more than anyone could be. Thank you Lord. Amen!

No comments: